Wednesday, April 02, 2003


You Look Like Crap...

You know how when people are asked what celebrity they look like, they always say Gweneth Paltrow, Tom Cruise, or Blah Blah. It's usually an actor that's good looking. Very rarely does one say they look like somebody nasty. I used to get Lou Diamond Phillips, Anthony Kiedes, or that ultimate jerk Nuno from Extreme when I had long hair. With short hair I've had Kevin Bacon-ish, Marc Anthony-ish with a Ralph Macchio body. Ha. I don't know, I'd have to ask my friends. My girlfriend's not helping much either. But I always thought that she looked like a little Jennifer Love Hewitt or Christy Turlington.

I don't know if all of the comparisons above of me are exactly complimentary.

So, my best actor comparison from my girlfriend?
Johnny Depp.

And my worst?
Gollum from The Two Towers.

What about choo?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Comments! Your FACE is a comment! Huh?