Friday, April 04, 2003


I'll Swallow Your Soul!...

Now my girlfriend is all freaked out because she watched Friday The 13th, A Nightmare On Elm Street was on after that, but she can't watch it because it scares the crap out of her. Then she got mad at me when I wouldn't stay in the room with her. Yeah, I'm a bastard. She knew this before we started dating.

I don't know, all of those movies that used to scare the Beezus And Ramona out of me are extremely dated now. Jaws scared the fucking shit out of me when I was a kid. I remember feeling creepy watching Invasion Of The Body Snatchers, The Blob, The Stuff, and a movie about a little kid at a boarding school who would chop up all of the girls. Oh yeah, and the two little girls and the dead, old woman from The Shining. The first Hellraiser freaked me out, also.

Now? I'd probably get bored. There's worse shit on T.V.

What's your favorite scary movie, you honkies?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Comments! Your FACE is a comment! Huh?