Wednesday, April 16, 2003


Hmmm...Interesting...

I'm a pretty easy-going guy when it comes to understanding about staying out later than one expects. Time passes quickly. Drinks happen. Friends. Conversation. Whatever.

What I don't get is what I was talking about earlier. About how you would get very mad at me if I did some of the same things that you did.

Like: I understand if you just want to hang out with your friends without me being included - just tell me. Don't assume. You used to get mad at me about this type of crap all of the time. Now I don't do it. Who was the gal gettin' ready before she even let her significant other even know that she was going out. To be honest, I didn't want to go anyway. I hate where angelica works. It sucks. But if I was getting ready to bolt out the door before telling you what the hell I was doing, and assumed that you wouldn't mind not even being told that I'd rather go out by myself with friends? Fuck, you wouldn't let me live it down.

Like: Not calling the whole time you're out?

Like: Having Angelica call me after you were apparently too drunk to drive? You could apparently get to her house, but not ours?

Like: If you are at her house, then why don't I pick you up?

Like: If you're drunk, you know I'd pick you up or get you home somehow. If you wanted to stay at her house, all you have to do is let me know.

Like: What the fuck were you doing this whole time?

Like: If I can learn how to be a considerate partner, then what happened with you? You can't call me once?

So: Did anybody else stay at Angelica's house?

So: Did you not think how you would feel if put in this situation?

I really am and was cool the whole time until after 2 a.m. I puttered around the house doing my own thing. Angelica's call left me flabbergasted and saying, "Okay...whatever."

If I spent the night and had a friend tell you...how would you feel?

It doesn't really instill a boatload of security and trust in me about your trip to Europe, does it?

I am waking up 10 - 10:30 to have lunch with George.
Please don't wake me up because I won't feel like talking about it...

Kevynn









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Comments! Your FACE is a comment! Huh?