Friday, January 11, 2008

Each Day...

Each day is like a unique fingerprint, a strand of DNA, a snowflake.

Each night has been a "day"mare, a slow trudge through sucking muck, a lance splintered into the soft flesh and steel of charging calvary.

Today and all the days before this one have been tough and far too easy to bend and shape to my dreams if maybe I wasn't so whimsical and soft.

I have an atrophied heart stricken with bouts of emotional Tourettes Syndrome and a will made of petrified Silly Putty.

I am me, just like before. Stronger and weaker - for better or for worse.

I don't miss myself or miss my missed opportunities.

I just want more hits as I'm swinging and a lot less misses, Missus.

Love and kisses.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:26 AM

    hey!!! you're still out there. I beleive you owe me some twizzlers young man (ring any bells?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! Where you at now?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Comments! Your FACE is a comment! Huh?