Friday, April 27, 2007

6. it was like losing a child at k-mart

I think I was using this as a story to talk about what it feels like to break up with somebody when you're younger.

7. my ma and pa fairy tale beginnings

Ummm...my parent meeting, how romantic it sounded and how it all eventually turned to shit.

8. writer who sells pot. Constantly interrupted

I think this is hilarious. Why this is hilarious and me going through the same thing when I don't even smoke or sell pot is beyong me, but I think this would work well more in a movie than in a story because who want top read about this guy unless you could incorporate the pot smokers story in the story that you write?


9. my world. Starting out in white room story. Perfect earth society. Meet counsel

Sci-fi-ish-sounding-like, eh?


10. bovine millennium miscalculations slaughters and the real reason they’re
celebrating + worktraps?


Either nonsense or written down towards the late part of 1999.

1 comment:

  1. You know, even after almost five years, you and I can still blog some pretty good shit if we don't think about it too much, and I don't care if it is six in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Comments! Your FACE is a comment! Huh?