Tuesday, August 09, 2005



Post.

This is what I do when I sit down in this chair, right here, right by the light, on top of the desk, y' know that thing that holds all of the stuff that you do things on. Things like writing about things? It's full of a bunch of things too. There's, like little things in one of the little drawers and bigger things in some of the bigger drawers. Sometimes I've put things that don't really fit in the little drawer and I mutter curses as I try to open the little drawer

my girlfriend just asked me WHAT ARE YOU TYPING?

poof.

gone.

Like an arrow in a newborn baby's heart

this dies

now i'm going to watch MTV to see if Danny from The Real World will go back to Austin after burying his dead mom and start to schtup Melinda, the hot dummy-head that he lives with.




6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:48 AM

    I hope, it's OK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:32 AM

    So..... where is toilet? Hehe))) Joke, relax ;)
    Hope for answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who are you? Say hello to meeeeeeee.

    fatfreemilk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:23 AM

    After seeing an near friend going trough a tough moment due to a disease caused through using cigarettes I made it my own mission to save as much others as possible from the exact same destiny, but soon I realized that no matter how good your arguments are it is extremely difficult to have a smoker give up smoking, not necessarily because the actual arguments aren't good enough and not because the smoker is not happy to stop but simply due to the fact smoking is a even more addicting drug than heroin and also cocaine (scientifically proven).

    I Then realised there's in reality a method to quit smoking with out quitting smoking, thus allow a smoker their pleasure and habit but preserve him or her from the harmful effects of smoking cigarettes.

    The Things I am speaking about are electric cigarettes. You can read about most of the side effects connected with cigarettes and the way a [url=http://electroniccigarette0.com/]electronic cigarette[/url] may help you quite smoking cigarettes or just permit you to follow your current habit and acquire the kick with no damaging side effects associated with smoking cigarettes on my web-site http://electroniccigarette0.com

    P.S. I hope this will not get deleted because of having a link to my website as I merely try to inform and help.

    Might God bless all of you

    Chrissy M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:20 PM

    WQanf to tel ou..
    Mmm..

    Later

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:18 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Comments! Your FACE is a comment! Huh?