Tuesday, April 14, 2020

🤔

I will always be here for you 

Here

Kevynn

Kevin

Fat Free Milk

BLOG PYRA LABS 

I am so close again.

Hollow-boned, fire ferocioussssityelykinesisnesly-like
and 

hello 

I am a

Peter Pan Dummy Person

I started Fat Free Milk in 2002

I think we need to talk

Because soooo much BLAHHH BLARGHGY FOOEY

connections are key
Prisms skylines endgames epochs
Covid crow murder mystery mayhem some more, please?

I can't. Explain. How fucking sad it's been since Yapples Bedappled and I lost you to car salesmen love. Your fake help
Your fake bad hip of the mind
Nobody has room for you on their
Yak YAK YAK







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information about milk. Please keep sharing.
    Health Is A Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image of fat free milk is really funny.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Comments! Your FACE is a comment! Huh?