Saturday, April 08, 2017

Thank you, Dear Reader...


The subject is misleading but fitting. We have never met. I just wanted to reach out and thank you. 

Somehow I stumbled across your blog years ago. I don't know why or how but I know when and it's the when that matters. I was going through some things. I lost someone close to me. I needed an escape. I didn't know what to do or how to cope. That's where you come in. You see, your blog inspired me to write. I have read every entry and whether it was a quote or lyrics or something personally philosophical it spoke to me when I needed it.

So sincerely, thank you. Thank you for helping me cope, inspiring me to write (even if its only for myself), and continuing to do your blog. Because on nights like tonight it's nice to check in and see if you've written anything new. It's nice to be able to randomly stop by and say "hello old friend". 

9 comments:

  1. That is seriously awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't stopped by in what seems like forever. Tonight, for whatever reason, felt like a good night to stop by and say "hello old friend".

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been another one of those days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even after all these years I still have random nights where I wonder “What’s Kevynn been up too?” And after all these years there is this post I can look back to and comment on like a thread. I hope you’ve been well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:29 PM

    Hello old friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m not as anonymous as the last time I stopped by would suggest. It’s nice to always be able to find this post to say hello. I don’t know why this blog means so much to me. Tonight was another one of those times when for whatever reason I had to stop by. It really is comforting. It really is like seeing an old friend.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Comments! Your FACE is a comment! Huh?