Thursday, February 19, 2015


Keep it short.
Pee during commercial breaks.
Go!
Hurry up.
Reeelaaaxxxx......
Drive-Thru.
Enter password.
There's going to be a twenty minute wait.
I'm sorry, we're all booked up.
SOLD.
Reserve not met.
Breathe.
Limited space for ACME YOGA.
We're sorry, due to low attendance - ACME YOGA's session has been cancelled.
Gas is cheap.
Food is expensive.
I have cancer.
Fireball shots for everyone!
Lost dog.
Please spay and neuter your pets.
Please be kind, rewind.
I don't live in the past.
What do I have to look forward to, said the donkey?
A carrot, said the master.
Bees are dying.
Honey will be expensive.
People are dying.
Honey will be expensive.

It's 6:00 A.M. as I time this.

Type is precious.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Comments! Your FACE is a comment! Huh?