Tuesday, November 18, 2014

So...

You came home stoned from watching sporadic meteors and appreciating their presence.

I've been hand-feeding a stray kitty for hours tonight but really in the last month, in the hope that it stays in my backyard so that it doesn't get eaten by the coyotes that have been hanging out with me in MY FRONT YARD recently.

Apparently, homeless kitties are like Kryptonite to you, you space cadets.

For shame. Before you look up, Josue and Jen - you've got to look down. Meow.

Before you look up?

MEOW IS ON THE GROUND.

Your reaction to a homeless kitty was gross.

I'm elevated and looking down on you.

Meow.

I hope homeless kitty wakes you up when you sleep tonight.

A cosmic, saber-toothed, fucking tiger that bites you deep in your hypocritical heart.

Her name is 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Comments! Your FACE is a comment! Huh?