Monday, August 21, 2006

And The Slow Days Do Nothing To Erase The Constant Changes In Your Face...and he asked himselfquietlyand politelyto Stop for a second.whatwhat's wrong?don't bother meI'm busyy' see?No. I don't see.I see what you don't - and more.This is the reason of my being. I am the outerworldy essence that exists within you. The outsides of your insides that we all hope that you may, one day, spread to others in your outside world.I'm not really getting what you're saying, man. You seem like a nice guy and all - but...I'm, kinda like, really doin' a lot of things right now, y' know? Maybe I'll have some time later or sumthin'...No. You won't. I know this, have seen it...lived it. That is why I speak to you now. I see you. Know you. Am you. I am THE OLDER you. The FUTURE YOU.......really? Wow. Cool. Huh. Ummm...so, are you, like - rich yet?(sigh).........

2 comments:

  1. I love it when you get all time warpy on our asses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:58 PM

    yeah...that was old...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Comments! Your FACE is a comment! Huh?