Wednesday, October 15, 2003



Tootie...

Remind me to not stress. To just calm down. To not worry so much. To buck up. To get my ass in gear. To focus. To rekindle the ferocity of smoldering fires. To not take my girlfriend for granted. To work harder. To write even more. To paint a picture at least once a month. To eat better. Floss daily. To not pay attention to celebrity gossip. To answer the phone. To be strong. To not live in fear. To kick ass. To take names. Remember phone numbers. To not waste water. Aim high. Pat myself on the back. To stay original. To be kind. To shake hands firmly. To establish eye contact. To carry a pocket knife. Learn new recipes. Drink light beer. To give the benefit of the doubt. To be financially responsible. To buy more toys. To take care of my car. To think forward. To remember the past. To be mindful of the present. To Free Tibet. To paint my toenails. To be or not to be. To pay more attention to my footwear. To pick up that tuxedo on Saturday early. To have a good time. To not keep out movies so late. To read like I used to. To skateboard again. To not break my ankle again. To get health insurance. To pitch my screenplays. To publish a book. To not rescue anymore cats. To watch Jeopardy tonight. To the moon, Alice.

Toodeloo...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Comments! Your FACE is a comment! Huh?