Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's Been Too Long Since You've Written Something...

I hung out with my my Mothra - I mean, my mother.
This relationship gets Strongstra - I mean stronger.
I can hear drunks outside my door.
I want to punch them in the face.
My hands look like E.T.'s
I got carded tonight for beer.
I am getting OLD, old folks...

Leave me alone.
I am fine.
I want to finish my book tonight.
Can I?

Please, don't leave me alone.

I am not Strongsa as I can Bestra.

I Needsya.

It's Been Too Long Since You've Said Anything...




4 comments:

  1. Dude. Who am I? Jar Jar Binks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:45 AM

    "it's been too long since you've said anything"
    Anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:37 PM

    I needsya

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Comments! Your FACE is a comment! Huh?