Saturday, September 26, 2009

bis vincit qui se vincit in victoria



He conquers twice who conquers himself in victory

im the guy

right now

writing about things to write

my soul is the Earth’s sun 8 million years from now

and my heart is chum, constantly thrown into oceans

jotting down ideas

and always writing about writing

and my writing

always takes a lot of rewriting

i’m so tired

and so ready

to cultivate the paddy fields of your mind

mine your ore

and excavate your precious resources

i am big business

when not writing about not writing

you’ll never see my greatest moments

and if you do?

then I’ll see it first

because,

im the guy

right now

writing

trying

2 comments:

  1. Writing about writing and writing about not writing is more honorable than not writing about writing and not writing about not writing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Comments! Your FACE is a comment! Huh?