Thursday, October 10, 2002

I'm trying to figure all of this html stuff out, I swear. See? Instead of playing hooky from school-I should've been studying computer code. Damn. In getting kind of old. We didn't have any of this crap available. We had typing classes on computers though. I lost a weeks worth of work and was seriously tempted to throw the damn thing through the window. I came close. I'm glad I didn't. I was always getting in trouble. Not for big things usually. Just stupid stuff like tardies, arguments with teachers, water balloons, and ' Kick Me! ' signs on my math teachers back. I had a computer at my fathers house in high school. It had Word Perfect on it. I never typed a word at his house. It wasn't conducive to creativity or privacy. It's all about fat, fuckin' notebooks and old 60's era Smith Corona typewriters!

By The Way...Southern Californian Chinese egg rolls suck. Thank you. Search for some Vietnamese ones.

At least they don't try to CHEAT YOU AND STUFF THE DAMN THINGS WITH COST-EFFICIENT CABBAGE.

I didn't mean to do all of that in CAPS---

but I'm too lazy to erase it all.

SUFFER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Comments! Your FACE is a comment! Huh?