Thursday, October 31, 2002


I just noticed...

That in my last two posts,
I misspelled one word in each.
Well, at least two that I noticed.
I'm not going to bother much with fixing my syntax, punctuation and spelling errors.
Feh! Bizarro Kevynn No Like Stupid Details! At least in this.

Anyway, in my last two posts there were two words that I noticed misspelling.

Post before last?
I wrote Bet. I meant But.
Last post?
I spelled Whole. I meant Hole.

So, ladies and gentlemen...
The last two words that I messed up were

BUT
and
HOLE

BUT(T)HOLE!

hee hee hee!

Thank you for your patience...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:53 PM

    Hello. And Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:33 PM

    This post will help the internet people for creating new webpage
    or even a weblog from start to end.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Comments! Your FACE is a comment! Huh?